Commonly Asked QuestionsCan I order the fabric or trim as one continuous piece?
- In most cases, it will be one continuous piece but if it is ever more than one piece you will usually get a little extra.
- If it is absolutely mandatory that it is one piece let us know.
The price given is for the lost size specified. If the lot size is 2 yards than the price is for two years. If you order 2 quantity you will get 4 yards and the price will double.
- Certainly, there is so much you can do with each design.
- Yes, it can be sewn and glued with a hot glue gun or fabric glue.
- Yes, all products are shipped within one business day from Los Angeles.
- Most of our trims are made of Rayon yarn which is a natural fiber and easily dye-able! Some items are polyester which is also dye-able but must use correct dye. You can see more at our blog post here on how to dye fabric https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eUsooVzaaY.
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- We also accept PayPal and Pay with Amazon.
- We do provide samples of our fabric, trims, and applique. Look for the "Free Samples" page on our home page. Some of the fabrics we stock are not re-orderable, it is possible that a fabric could sell out by the time you receive your swatch.
- Since our inventory changes daily, we do not offer a printed catalog at this time. Most of our fabrics can be found on our website with a picture, price, description, and in most cases, you can order a swatch. Everything you need to know is right at your fingertips.
- Fabric.com is an Internet store with a large warehouse distribution facility. We do not have a traditional brick and mortar store. Since our customers are unable to physically visit us, we make every attempt to make shopping at our web store as close to the "real thing" as possible.